Tuesday, November 4, 2008

6 Years

Tony and I have been married for 6 years as of Sunday. Rather than post how much I love him, (which I do, or we wouldn't be married,) I thought I would post a trivia challenge, to see who knows the most about us. Below are the questions:


Number of apartments/houses we have lived in:

Number of States we've lived in:

Countries outside of the US we have visited together:

Countries we've been to without the other(during the time we were married):

Number of Nieces and Nephews we have:

State we were married in:

Store that we both worked at:

Where we first met:

What color was my hair in our engagement photo, and what color was it at our wedding:

2 Foods Tony hates, but that I like:


Post your responses, and I'll give the correct answers in a few days. (Some of the answers can be found on the blog.) Have fun!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

interesting questions. I will be checking back for answers. I havent seen Tony since he was in High School so I bet I couldnt answer any of the questions PLUS I was an adult when he was in HS, so just ward family friends

Cameron/Melissa said...

This is just a guess and i might have missed one but I think 8 houses/ apartments unless you count the summer you lived with Palizzi's and mom and then it would be 10....

6 states if you count your summer...

As far as I can remember two countries

six nieces and nephews

Washington State

Dillards

He was your home teacher/ in your student ward?

Hmmm.... was it blond and then brown or were you brown and then almost black? I don't think I know for sure.

I don't think Tony likes mushrooms but I am unsure of what else. I guess I fail...