Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Answers

Here are the answers to the questions:

Number of apartments/houses we have lived in: 10

Number of States we've lived in: 6

Countries outside of the US we have visited together:2 Venezuela and Ireland

Countries we've been to without the other(during the time we were married):2 China for Tony & Canada for me.

Number of Nieces and Nephews we have: Eight total- Ali, Ashling, Bryant, Ashley, Brandon, Carter, Julian, and Gabe

State we were married in: Washington

Store that we both worked at: Dillard's, I worked the Men's and he worked in Women's Shoes

Where we first met: In a single's ward, and yes he was my home teacher.

What color was my hair in our engagement photo, and what color was it at our wedding: I had reddish blond in the engagment photo, and almost Black hair at the wedding. Someone asked Tony if it was the same girl.

2 Foods Tony hates, but that I like: He hates mushrooms and peppers, so we never order a pizza with everything on it. He's a plain old Pepperoni guy.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

learned alot about you guys.