Friday, March 21, 2008

Visit to Utah





So life has been busy. Wasn't I asking not too long ago what to do with free time? Guess that was me jinxing myself. Any way since I have a lot to catch up on I will try to post in order. It might take me a few days but I will try to get to it all.
Tony and I went out to Utah at the end of February to visit with Brandon and Carter, and to spend time with Ann. We took Brandon to the dinosaur museum and just did things together. Tony was only in Utah for a week, so now he is back to working hard in Virginia. The above pictures are just some of the photos from that time. The one of "cowboy Brandon" is kind of funny because I took him out to a few stores dressed like that, because he wanted to. He had people left and right saying how cute he was and even a few people from their cars yelled a howdy to the sheriff. He seemed to enjoy the attention. We even ran into an older man that was a "real" cowboy with hat , boots and pickup truck.
I have to say that boys are very active little munchkins. They seem more fearless and destructive than I remember being, but no real harm yet so I guess that's good. I have been sick both times I've been here to help with the boys, so that may be a factor too.
One thing that I enjoyed that I thought I would mention, was a couple of Kristy's friends took Ann and I out to lunch and for massages. What a nice treat! I had fun listening to them and talking and of course the massage was awesome. Thank you ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The spa was a lot of fun. It was great to meet you and swap Kristy stories. We'll have to do it again, when you're in town. My favorite story though was Al and Ann's dating experience.

I loved the pictures of the boys too!
Chris M.

carrie said...

Hi Stacey!! I'm so glad you guys had fun visting in Utah, and I loved the pictures of you guys in California!! Carter and Brandon look so grown up.... I loved seeing their pictures. I loved being able to spend some time with you guys. You're so much fun, and we all loved hearing all the different stories. I agree with Chris.... It was so much fun hearing about Ann's dating experiences. She's so funny!! You are such a special person, and I've enjoyed getting to know you better thru emails and while you were out here. Please keep in touch!! Do you mind if I add your blog to my link list...so that it's easier to check in on you?? Let me know! Take care, and I hope you guys had a happy Easter!!

Honor said...

I love being able to see pics of the boys ... I know Ann really appreciates your help too ... you're a nice aunt and daughter-in-law! Kristy would be very grateful.