Monday, February 11, 2008

Pay Attention Even in Cold Weather

The weather turned ice cold today, which is really deceiving since the sky is bright blue and the sun is shining.
Anyway I went to the gym, and afterward to the grocery store. (Yes, even though I just went.) As I was exiting the building I noticed really how cold it was. All I had on was my gym clothes, (tank top, thin yoga style pants, and a light workout jacket) and the icy air was going straight through it all. So maybe I was distracted by that but when I got to the car, I could not get it to open. I pushed the little beepy key thing probably 3 or 4 times before I noticed that it wasn't my car. In the parking lot there were three vehicles almost exactly the same as mine. All of them were black, parked in the same spot in 3 consecutive rows. At least I looked close enough to notice the correct car the second time around. I thought it was pretty funny, and was laughing out loud. There was a little old lady unloading groceries in the car next to what I thought was my car, who was looking at me like I was some crazy young person. Oh well, I got a good laugh.

1 comment:

Cameron/Melissa said...

Is it cold there? I am so sorry. It was only about 70 degrees here yesterday. In the sun my outside thermometer read 86 degrees. Today I am planning to go skiing in a tee shirt! Isn't that fun? But there is still two feet of snow on the ground. And the bad news is sierra was sick and I will have to clean her kennel in the snow! Yuck!