Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!

Happy Birthday Tony! Here are few pictures of him through out the years.




























Tony survived the 80's.























He played a lot of sports, including high school football.




He served his mission in Venezuela.










After years in which his family despaired greatly, he finally met and married a beautiful bride. (I'm not partial at all.)


He graduated from BYU...



traveled to Ireland and China...

went to law school in New Hampshire...






and is now working on the next step of his life.

Happy Birthday Tony!

3 comments:

Christia said...

Aww! Those are great pictures! I totally have that same boot as Kristy!! HA! Happy {late} birthday Tony!

Tony said...

I wish I still looked like I did in that mission pic. I love that one. Plus those kids were so cute.

jph3 said...

Wow - Blasts from the past! Look at the sweet paisley tie I have on . . . teal, no less.

Great post!