Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mr. Eko



Tony has wanted a dog for as long as we have been married, but since we lived it apartments it just wasn't logical.

Well about a month ago, not very long after we moved into the new house, we saw an ad on the internet for a Beagle puppy. Tony went to check the little guy out, and instantly fell in love. We picked him up the next day. The puppy was kind of scared on the car ride home, and was a little anxious for the first day, but once he got used to us, he decided the house was his throne.


The previous owners had just been calling him Spiderman, which we didn't really like, so after a few days Tony came up with the name "Mr. Eko". I thought he meant Echo, but I guess it comes from a TV character. Any way, Eko is making himself at home. He likes all types of food, including any unattended cat food and especially puppy popsicles, because in Phoenix, even the dogs need something to cool them down.

4 comments:

Cameron/Melissa said...

are there really such a thing as puppy popcicles? I can't believe it!

Our Pratt Pack said...

He is too cute!! Congrats Tony on your new baby boy!

Stacey and Tony said...

You can buy actual puppy frozen treats, which I did once, but from now on I will just take his regular treats and freeze them in ice. he likes that just fine.

Amber said...

My mom buys Frosty Paws for my dog all the time. He loves them! I'll have to try putting the treats in ice though, sounds cheaper and I bet Moo would love them! Cute puppy!!