Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Orlando...?

For work Tony is going to Orlando November 18-19. So now that opens up the idea of a vacation to the Orlando area after that meeting. I hadn't really thought of doing that, but it could be fun. My first thought was it would be more fun with a kid to see it all, but Tony said he's heard it is even better when you are without children. So what do you think? Has anyone been to Orlando in November? See the plans with us change every day. I'm a very indecisive person, but I like options, so it can get tricky settling on anything in particular.

1 comment:

familybrew7 said...

I say no kids is by far more fun. Is that because I am around kids 24/7 and would appreciate the break?..perhaps but really I truly think no kids is the way to go. Kennedy Center, Epcot Center, Daytona Raceway etc etc etc and no screaming kids that YOU have to attend to..sounds very appealing to me. I have been to Florida without kids and am now ready to take them, I am glad I went with out the first time, got a feel for what would work good for us when we do go back.