Friday, June 13, 2008

My New Job

Tony told me I should post something, but since I haven't really been up to much, it was hard to come up with something. He suggested I mention that I have a new job. (It doesn't start until June 23rd, which is why I haven't been up to much.) I will be working for a company, I.C.E, which is a vacation company. After a few weeks of training at the office, I will get to work from home, which I think is kind of nice. It should save on gas, and we won't have to get another car right away. What the job entails is the company will forward incoming calls to my house from people who are wanting to plan their vacations, and I will help them make the reservations. I think it kind of sounds like fun, at least I'm hoping it will be. Plus I will get vacation discounts and the possibility of free trips. I'll basically be a travel agent. I just hope I like the job because I really don't like job hunting!

No comments: