Friday, June 20, 2008

ABC TAG

So I almost never get "tagged", and then I don't usually do them because lets just face it, I can't make decisions easily, but my sister tagged me, and I'm bored, so....

ABC Tag
A- Attached or single: Attached (somewhat permanently)
B- Best Friend: Tony
C- Cake or Pie: Hmm.. do I have to choose? Strawberry cake or blueberry pie
D- Day: Saturdays and Christmas Day.
E- Essential item: Well my first instinct was to say chocolate, but I'm also truly greatful for airconditioning.
F- Favorite color: Purple or turquoise
G- Gummi bears or worms: gummi worms, the sugary-sour kind
H- Home town: I don't know what my hometown is. I've been kind of a gypsy mover the last decade or so.
I- Indulgences: shopping, ice cream, getting my hair highlighted
J- January or July: In Phoenix, I'd have to say January, since July means being stuck inside with the AC cranked.
K- Kids: Spouses don't count, right? Well then I have no kids, but I do have a bunch of houseplants, and a garden that I have to check on everyday.
L- Life is incomplete without: A passion for something, anything.
M- Marriage date: November 2, 2002
N- Number of siblings: 3
O- Oranges or apples: I like both, so it would just depend on my mood.
P- Phobias or fears: Spiders, propane tanks, parking garages, and I have to admit that I am terrified of getting really really fat. Like take up three seats at the movie theater fat.
Q- Quote: Not really a quote, but after living in New Hampshire I still catch myself saying "Wicked"
R- Reason to smile: Vacations, bonus checks, losing five pounds, and having the pool open on a day where it is 115 outside!
S- Season: Fall or spring. I'm not a fan of extremes.
T- Tag: Umm... any takers?
U- Unknown fact about me: I couldn't come up with one for this. Sorry.
V- Very favorite store: Banana Republic Outlet store (which I am sad to say they have not a single one in all of Arizona!) and a new favorite would be a furniture store Tony and I found in Phoenix called Passport Imports. Love the furniture made of old doors imported from India. Probably where I will get my next furniture item.
W- Worst habit: I'm kind of messy. Not dirty messy, just clutter messy.
X-rays or ultrasounds: Umm.. neither. I hate forking over the dough to the doctor.
Y- Your favorite foods: ice cream, fresh strawberries, chocolate, pretty much anything but Eggplant. Nasty stuff, that eggplant.
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

No comments: