Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sun and snickers!

The sun has decided to come out today! I know I can't really complain about the weather here since it's nothing like the long and dreary winters our New Hampshire and Utah friends have had, but still it has been at least a week since I've seen the sun, and I was beginning to wonder if it had gone to Cancun for spring break and decided not to come back.

Looking for some excuse to get out and actually into the sun, I went for a walk down the street. Ok, I admit I walked down to the 7-eleven and got a slurpee ((smallish one)) and the counter lady talked me into a new flavor of snickers.(this new snickers has coconut in it, not thick shredded pieces like in Mounds, but a smoother kind that just gives the flavor. I thought it was pretty good, and has like 30 less calories than a regular snickers, so that's an added bonus) Kind of counter acts the gym workout from this morning, but since I've lost weight in the last few months, I'll count it as a reward. Besides I did walk to the store, right?

3 comments:

Annelisa said...

Mason was just looking at your blog with me and he wants to go back to your nursery! :)

Cameron/Melissa said...

With such an easy blog address you would think I wouldn't lose it but I did. Shame on me is right. When are you going to post something exciting?

Stacey and Tony said...

We need something exciting in our lives first.

Tony