Monday, April 28, 2008

Moving

We're on our way moving across the country. Right now we're wherever Carrie Underwood is from in Oklahoma. Earlier today we drove across most of Tennessee and all of Arkansas. I learned something very sad today. Tennessee and Arkansas have the suckiest radio stations that ever sucked. The truck I'm driving doesn't have a CD player so I have limited options. Seriously, how many country and Christian rock stations does one state really need? The radio play is so awful it wouldn't satisfy the intellectual stimulation needs of an audience comprised entirely of banana slugs. Finally, I pulled off the freeway in Butt Crack, Arkansas, and bought a portable CD player.

tp

3 comments:

jph3 said...

LOL - That's funny. You know, it seems to me that I had the same observation when Kristina and I were moving across country from DC. We probably took about the same route and listened to the same country stations along the way.

Hang in there!

Cameron/Melissa said...

Sounds like fun I don't need to have. I am glad I am not driving across the country. Good luck driving.

Anonymous said...

Not only is the music bad, but the scenery in Oklahoma is not the best. I can say that, because my husband is from there. Chris M.a