Monday, January 14, 2008

Funeral



The funeral Saturday went as well as can be expected under such circumstances. I thought one of the hardest parts was when two friends were singing a song that talked about wiping away tears and that you'll be carried when you can't walk anymore. I don't remember what it was called but I think most people cried then. Everyone is holding up remarkably well, but we know that there will be tough times ahead for the family and the boys. Thank you for your comments and prayers. Tony's mom, Ann, has said that she can feel the love of people praying for her. Please, if you remember, pray for the boys. I think they are young enough that they'll be ok, but there will be things to work out in the future.
Thank you again on behalf of the Palizzi Family

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a difficult thing to go through. We will most definitely keep you, your family, and especially those little boys in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes to you and to your family during these incredible hard moments. I am so sorry for your loss and I send my respect to everyone affected by this tragedy.

Daniel Lustig

Our Pratt Pack said...

We'll definitely keep you guys in our prayers as well as the boys. I hope things work out well.