Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Best quote I heard today

(I'm not sure where I heard this today...)

"I'm not vacuuming anymore until Sears makes a vacuum I can ride on."

Oddly enough, I don't mind vacuuming, but still thought that quote was funny. As far as household chores go I think that's an easy one, which is not to say I do it frequently enough, but that's not what we are talking about. I much prefer it to sweeping, which for some reason makes my back hurt. Weird right? I guess I must be doing it wrong, because sweeping really should not hurt. Though we always see pictures of pioneer women who look pretty angry or grouchy, and it could be because they had to sweep the floors in their house and it made their backs hurt right?

1 comment:

Cameron/Melissa said...

Well I don't appreciate vaccuming but I do have a pretty big obsession with it being done often. My big problem is that no one has done any house work in two days. But 4 people have been making messes. Who will clean them up?