Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dash Point 7/24/2010




Tony and I took the Boys out to Dash Point. Tony said he used to go there as a child, and thought I might enjoy it. It was a beautiful day, mid 80's with clear blue skies and I was reminded why I love summers in Washington. The boys took off at a run and didn't stop until they splashed fully in the water. It was cold, but not too bad. I went beach combing, and picked up a few good shells, but not many. Carter found a lovely dead crab specimen. He looks grossed out in the picture, but really he was thrilled and wanted to keep it. I was disappointed that the sand dollars are a protected species, and that I couldn't add any to my collection.



After Brandon and Carter tired of the water, Tony helped cover the boys with sand. They are pretending to be sleeping or dead in the pictures. I don't remember which.

No comments: