Saturday, March 28, 2009

Outside pics

I (Tony) went over to the house today to take some pics of the outside. Unfortunately, the gate had a padlock on it, so I just stuck the camera above the fence and took whatever showed up.

The backyard is pretty bare. There is a pool, but it's not pimped out with a fancy gazebo or anything. We'll have to work on that.

Also, the battery on the camera expired after five shots, otherwise I would have walked around behind the back fence and taken some from there.





4 comments:

Cameron/Melissa said...

looks great from the outside. I think you need a slide in addition to the diving board.

Our Pratt Pack said...

So cute, I can't till we buy a place!

jph3 said...

Congrats guys! Great lookin place.

Madsen Family said...

How fun! Congrats on the new house :)