Friday, January 23, 2009

Upcoming Cruise!

Tony and I our taking our first cruise in May!

I've always wanted to cruise, but at the same time I used to be a little afraid of falling off the ship. Or more accurately, I was afraid of falling off the ship and getting chopped into pieces by the propeller. I've learned though that the majority of people who fall off the ships are stone drunk or murdered by a spouse. Since Tony loves me too much to do that, I'm not as worried.

We are taking a cruise from San Juan Puerto Rico on May 17th-24th. We get to do several really cool stops. St Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua and St Kitts. We used sky miles for the flights, so we just had to buy the cruise.
Any way I'm excited, and would love any tips for those ports if anyone has been there. I have some ideas, but it's always nice to hear opinions.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

cruises are the only way to vacation, in my opinion anyway. We loved our first and only one to alaska

Christia said...

All I can say, is get a tan for me! I think that a cruise is the perfect way for a couple to travel, though I've never been on one!

Melissa/McRae said...

I'm so envious of that! I want to go on a cruise...one day :o)