Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pool water like a nice bath!

Since I have been working during the day, Tony and I have occasionally gone to the pool at night around 8 or 9pm. I thought I would post that we were just over there and I think the water was at least 92 degrees! There's not a thermometer that I know of, but it felt warmer than the air and it's 94 right now. At night I like the warm water. When it's 115 outside, not so much.

Also I just want to say that at work we talk about and research cruises every day, so I am really wanting to go on one now! I'm thinking November or December, since that is the slowest time supposedly, for my job. Guess people don't tend to book cruises around Christmas. It will all depend. There's always something else to do with our money, as I'm sure it is with anyone.

Well night all!

No comments: