Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas with Family


Christmas was spent this year with my sister's family, my Mom and Tony in California. We spent time together shopping, playing games, eating, the normal holiday gathering stuff.
Tony and I are not in the Christmas pictures since we were either the ones holding the camera or we didn't want our picture taken, in my case due to unphotographability as a result of illness and an unwillingness to get dressed.
Like last year our family was struck by the holiday illness bug, though I have to say the cold we got this year is better than the flu-plague spread around the family last year. This one is still hanging around even into January, but at least no one has reported any fainting spells or nights spent in the bathroom feeling near death. Unlike last year where everyone was sick but him, Cameron did get sick, so this bug is an equal opportunity infector.







No comments: