Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gingerbread Artwork

Finally, my work of art is complete. I am pretty pleased with my first attempt at a Gingerbread house, though I will try not to let it go to my head. This is supposed to be a New England style small town church, and I was originally going to do a covered bridge too, but ran out of space, energy and time. I worked on this for 8 days, mostly in the evenings after work, and just finished it this evening. Even though it took a lot of work, it was really quite fun. I'll definitely do this again in the future. For now this church is destined to be donated to benefit a non-profit group.
So what do you think?

2 comments:

Jan said...

Your gingerbread church is amazing!!! And so delicious to look at! You are quite the yummy cuisine detailer/decorator!

Unknown said...

Looks great Stacey! Very detailed look to it! I need a bigger picture though!